AudienceThis seminar is designed for accountants, controllers, tax managers and officers, real estate professionals, CFOs and attorneys.
Develop winning strategies for managing real and personal property tax.Understanding how California’s unique property tax system works is crucial. Moreover, many taxpayers believe that little can be done to reduce their property tax burden. Attend this seminar and get a broad overview of California’s often complex property tax laws. Don’t wait – register today and get the information you need to analyze your property tax situations.Benefits for You
- Determine what property is taxed
- Review the essentials of completing a business property statement
- Learn the critical components of valuation methods
- Successfully navigate the assessment appeal Find out what you need to know about judicial remedies
- Learning Objectives
- You will be able to review who and what property is taxed.
- You will be able to discuss assessment procedures.
- You will be able to explain property tax valuation.
- You will be able to describe appeals and judicial remedies.